We were back at Green Park with ŠKODA for Ride London 2017. This year we had more activations and we were even joined by Sir Bradley Wiggins on the stand!
We had a an airdesic dome which was used by CANTON for people to relax in while listening to their impressive sound system, which are used in some models of ŠKODA cars.
Also on the stand we had:
- 10 massage therapists, over the weekend they gave over 700 massages!!
- 3 caricaturists who drew over 250 people.
- Design a jersey competition where we had over 350 entries and 6 happy winners who will have their designs made into a jersey.
- Cycle simulator challenge where members of the public tried to beat Sir Bradley Wiggins one hour cycling record. over 400 brave people took part in this challenge. Team Kodiaq got the furthest distance of 38.79 km.
- Glitter face painters which proved very popular with the public…we even saw some glitter beards!
- Historic bike display ranging from 1930 up to 2017.
- 3 ŠKODA display cars including a Team Wiggins Superb, Octavia L&K and Kodiaq Race Car.
We were joined by Hannah Barnes and Juliet Elliott. During the weekend we also presented some lucky members of the public with a golden ticket to give them the great opportunity to meet Sir Bradley Wiggins and have their photo taken with him!
Overall Ride London was a huge success and we are already excited to be a part of it again next year!! We had great feedback from the public and Ride London Event Director, Hugh Brasher:
“The ŠKODA area and activation looked great, was really engaging and worked for all age ranges – it was fantastic to see.”